This is yet another divine vehicle for what can only be described as The Best Balsamic Vinaigrette in the World. This also happens to be one of the most eclectically delicious salads we’ve ever cobbled together.Everyone in our family knows we eat a ton of salad and, as usual, it was requested of us that we bring one to dinner. Also as usual we applied ourselves nary a bit to preparing anything ahead of time and so we had to go with the stuff that was in the fridge/pantry – which was Baby Spinach, Fresh Figs, Green Olives, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, and our standby Balsamic Vinaigrette.
The dressing is really what makes all this work, and you’ll impress the snot (ew) out of your friends when you lie and tell them the dressing was really hard…it’s not.
- Go to store
- Buy Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- Substitute good Olive Oil and this Balsamic Vinegar for the gunk the package recommends
- Shake it like a polaroid picture
- Commence gloating
- Fill bowl with Baby Spinach
- Top with quartered Figs, sliced Green Olives, Crumbled Blue Cheese, and Sunflower Seeds
- Serve with The Best Balsamic Vinaigrette in the World